Designing and building an industrial facility is no small task. At Stellar, we don’t clock out until all of our clients’ needs have been addressed — from energy efficiency to state-of-the-art equipment.
Maybe that’s why we’ve completed more than a dozen projects totaling over $100 million for a single client, Ring Power. While industrial facilities may not always look impressive from the outside, what goes on inside packs a punch. Our experts have designed and built many facilities that provide multifunctional spaces, each with their own unique set of challenges:
- Service bays that feature large capacity bridge cranes and reinforced concrete slabs
- Diagnostics areas with dynamometer testing equipment
- Paint and blasting booths with advanced exhaust systems
- Impressive showroom spaces for sales of heavy machinery
- Testing tracks with ample space for vehicle testing
- Fuel and lubricant testing laboratories for analysis of engine wear
From high-efficiency pallet rack storage and conveyors to top-notch material handling systems, our facilities are built to deliver ROI for the long haul. We’ve designed LEED-certified facilities with sustainable materials and methods that add value to clients in the form of efficiency. Our proven expertise in industrial facilities has also gained the attention of Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) via design and construction awards.