We encourage 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that meet the criteria below to submit a grant application. Please review the criteria closely before submitting an application as we cannot consider any proposals that do not meet these guidelines.
Applicants must operate in—and improve the quality and availability of—healthcare, education, artistic and cultural events, or community services. At the time of application, organizations should have the resources and manpower to develop, implement, and successfully complete their proposed goals.
We will not consider applications related to the following areas:
- Organizations or programs that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, gender, disability, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, or national origin
- Educational loans
- International organizations
- Travel expenses or fees for conferences or conventions
- Political organizations
- Books, research papers, or articles in professional journals
- Medical research projects or medical procedures for individuals
- Religious organizations, unless they are engaged in a significant project that benefits a broad base of the community
- Veterans’ organizations, professional associations and similar membership groups
- Public or commercial broadcasting programs
- Grants to individuals, including scholarships or fellowship assistance
- For-profit entities, including startups or small businesses
- Organizations requesting funds to cover operating deficits
- Film or video projects, including documentaries
- Promotional merchandise
- Conferences, tours, or one-time special events
- Operational costs
We evaluate proposals on a quarterly basis. To be considered during a particular quarter, you must submit an application by the first of February, May, August, or November. Grants are awarded the following month, by the first of March, June, September, and December.
If you meet the criteria described above, please download a grant application here. We look forward to reviewing your proposal.